[etni] mashov etc

  • From: "Gelbard Family" <gelbard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:38:57 +0300

Dear all,
I teach in two places - one uses Mashov and the other uses Smart School.
Between the two I prefer the Mashov as I can get around it quicker. However,
having said that, Smart School is also continually updating and as there is
a lot of competition between these programmes they all get to the same place
in the end!

I find the programmes to be useful. I agree with the comments that the
home-room teachers don't utilize the potential enough, but on the whole when
I can show a pupil his attendance, grades etc, there is much less argument
about the magen, for example. On the other hand, I haven't seen a great
improvement in the pupils' level of work. Maybe these programmes will be
able to influence that , too!

Shabbat Shalom

Sara Gelbard

** The ETNI Rag **