[etni] looking for a sample project

  • From: Lev Abramov <lev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:05:53 +0200

Dear all -

I am still trying to convince some of the more stubborn types in my
4-point class to sit down and do the project. Needless to say, this
entails lots of questions, discussion, emotion and commotion. But I have
not lost hope.

One of the kids asked a very good question: instead of *telling* about
all the requirements of the project work, why don't I just *show* them a
very good project prepared by a pupil from another class/school? Makes
sense to me; unfortunately, I do not have anything to show to them at
the moment.

Does anyone on the list have a digital copy of a project which was
submitted last year and was awarded a high grade? Something I could
strip of specific names (pupil+school), print out and bring to the
class? We have a meeting scheduled with the class during the Pessach
vacation - we could use it to look at the project.

Some of them may actually manage to use it as a set of practical
guidelines.

Can you help me out? It can be either a Word document, or a PDF, or a
PowerPoint presentation - whatever is available.

Thanks in advance -

Lev