[etni] intelligence questions?

  • From: Yisrael and Batya Medad <ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni Messages <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 18:44:59 +0200

This controversy brings me back to one of my recent pet peeves.  Do our
students learn how to answer these "thinking questions"  in their general
studies?   There's a limit to what we should be teaching, or should we open
up high level schools like the Russians have?  I'm from the sixties, and I
do believe we can change the world, but there's a limit how much we can do
in our limited hours.  We must get out of our little English speaking
ghetto and deal with the rest of the country's educators.
Batya