Re:help

  • From: Aharon Family <aharonmk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 01:43:23 +0200

Hi Judy,

I suggest that you start by choosing a book for each group (the
possibilities are endless), then look for songs and games connected to the
theme and vocabulary of each book. You could also have pupils present plays
based on the books at the end of the day, or create their own books based on
the books they read.

Good luck!

Kara Aharon
Yerucham, Israel