[etni] grading compositions

  • From: "Linda Dayan" <lindadayan7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 13:14:30 +0200

Hi,

   I just want to share an tool I use to grade compositions.  I color code
each area I grade using different colored highlighters ( for example: yellow
for "content" pink for "language", etc., ).  I write the code at the bottom
of each composition, and color-highlight each mistake in the composition
accordingly. In the end, it is so much easier for both the pupil and the
teacher to see where the problems are and understand the grading.

                   Linda