[etni] gmuley bagrut changes?

  • From: Sandra Yosef-Hassidim <hassidim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:12:43 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyoneAt our school we are experiencing a lot of problems with our
paychecks. It appears our city (Modiin) has purchased a new computer program
that calculates the gmulim in a different way. Of course this is not to our
advantage. To the best of my knowledge this does not affect English and math.
It affects subjects such as History and Tenach.Now comes the interesting part:
last year our school did not report the percentages correctly and we received
2% for each group instead of for each sheelon. When we tried to reclaim last
year's percentages, we were told that if we want money back retroacively, they
will also claim from us whatever we (supposedly) owe them retroactively(..).
When we asked them what exactly we owe them, we were told  that there have been
changes in the calculation of bagrut gmulim and that the English team received
more hours than we were entitled to. Well, with my 5300 sh paycheck that must
be a huge profit I have been
 making on their expense:-) I suspect that this threat is just a way to
discourage us and keep us from proceeding with our (justified) claim.My
question is: has the gmul calculation indeed changed or is the one I mentioned
above correct? How are your gmuley bagruyot calculated? Have there been
changes? At our school teachers are given 1 h for yudalef groups (most do E,
some C) and 2/2.5 in yudbet (4p=2 and 5p=2,5) plus 2% for each sheelon. I would
greatly ppreciate your responses,Sandra Yosef-Hassidim