[etni] fwd: The winter 2015 lit exam

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 07:16:31 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: The winter 2015 lit exam
From: phyllis oded <phylliso@xxxxxxxxxx>

THE LITERATURE BAGRUT EXAM

[By Phyllis oded] -  Winter 2015

The literature bagrut exam wasn’t easy and I thought I’d fail for sure.

As I read through the questions, everything seemed one big blur.

I glanced around and saw that all my classmates were busily writing,

While I just sat there in a trance;…………………….. [my nails I was biting.]

I had totally panicked like I’d never done before,

wishing I could just stand up……. and walk out that door.

As my panic attack subsided. I read the questions once again,

I took the road more travelled by, using my yellow marker pen.

I used the correct thinking skills and explained why I had chosen each one.

I answered the questions slowly, and before I knew it, I was done!

Next, I double checked my grammar, my punctuation and my spelling too.

I made sure my answers were complete and to the point……. And……… when
there was nothing more I could do,

I handed in my bagrut lit exam ……….with a smile and a grateful sigh.

I didn’t count today lost; I had given it my best try.

and to my English teacher, I would like to say Thank you, ma'm.
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx