[etni] fwd: Phillipa

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 01:10:52 -0700

From: Leah Wolf <wolflea@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I just saw this article this morning in the Jerusalem Post and I'm total
shock. Philippa was a fabulous girl, we taught English together in Metar
years ago and I didn't find anything about this horrible tragic and
unspeakable road massacre until now.

I know that Philippa continued to teach English and was certainly on ETNI.
Did I miss the notices or did it go unnoticed? My heart goes out to her
mother who I met with her at ETAI and to her beloved Avi and the young
children...
 Leah  Wolf

See article:
As road accident deaths rise, one tragedy among many

A mother mourns the loss of her daughter in a traffic accident.
Click here to view the entire article:

http://www.jpost.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1085814354684