[etni] fw: books for the b4i stall

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:52:12 +0200

From: Batya <batya_l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: books for the b4i stall

Hi everyone,

When you come to the ETAI conference, don't forget to bring
books for the Jade Bar Shalom book exchange - a mini model
of the B4I project which Jade and her husband Ilan conducted
on such a large scale for the schoolkids of Israel. Please bring
any reading books (not course books) which you no longer need,
and pick up others for yourself, your kids or for your school.

If anyone would like to help out at the stall or has any ideas
regarding how to continue this wonderful project, please come
along and speak to us.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say Kol Hakavod to Judy Yaron
on a really terrific edition of the ETAI Forum!!

See you at the conference!

Batya (+ Margaret, Amanda, Adele, Laurie, Michele, Mitzi)