[etni] fw: an error

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 18:14:27 +0200

From: Iris Elish granny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: an error

Shalom

I may have made a mistake in reading the new bulletin on the bagrut. From my understanding D and F will now have reading texts of an article or report. However, the bulletin also says that the reading text of E will be replaced with texts mentioned in the NBA. However, the question is under which module? If the selected texts are from D and F, then yes there is going to be a narrative.

However, the question is what kind of questions are going to be in the text next summer?

Iris.

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm