[etni] fw: Word gala

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:06:59 +0200

From: Gail Shuster-Bouskila <gailshb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Word gala

Anyway, sending this to you in spite of the situation
hoping for a  better new week :)
<http://www.m-w.com/info/webster-reform.htm> Party Like Its 1806!
<http://www.m-w.com/info/webster-reform.htm>
Merriam-Websters gala celebration of the 200th anniversary
of Americas first dictionary is in full swing and you're all
invited to join in the  festivities! Check out the special events,
presentations, and fun facts  we've put together to honor
the man who started it all with a little  book he called
A Compendious Dictionary of the English Language.
Admission is open to everyone just tell them you know Noah
<http://www.m-w.com/info/webster-reform.htm>!

Keep in touch, Gail Shuster-Bouskila

HOMEPAGE: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/8127/

"If we are taught what to think, but not how to think,
 we end up not thinking at all" -- Mordecai M. Kaplan