[etni] fw: Still on the hakra'at shelon

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:41:23 +0200

From: Fruma Cohen <fruma2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Still on the hakra'at  shelon

Okay, so I've started something here that now many people have responded to
but I still don't have a single CONCRETE DOABLE solution.

Yes, they can use MP3's but how do I ??

Yes, they can be taught to read in elementary school  but
still there are those who can't /don't  and the fact is they
appear in our classes 2,3,4 and more years later, and yes,
we could read the whole test aloud  but that takes more
teachers (=more money)  and dosen't give a student
independence and certainly not Bagrut preparation.

So thanks to all who wrote in solutions but NOT ONE
is a  practical, realistic solution and I am back at my
original question.

How do teachers test within the hatama of hakra'at shelon??

Oh and by the way, nowadays I can't even buy a tape recorder
that records humans anymore.

Thanks, Fruma