[etni] fw: Site about Israel - tell us how you feel

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:07:29 +0200

From: "sharon zohar" - <sharonzohar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Site about Israel - tell us how you feel

"Eye 2 Israel" is a site in English about Israel written by teenagers learning in Ort school all over the country. We have a forum and welcome anyone who would like to write about his/her experiences in this hard and
frightening time (both teachers and students).
Writing about their fears may help the students and we will personally answer every posting on the forum.

The site address is www.israel1.org
and the email address is
israel1@xxxxxxxxxx

Hoping for a peaceful weekend
Sharon Zohar
Eye 2 Israel" Site Manager

Write for "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etni_rag.htm

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm