[etni] feedback on my "nature" question

  • From: "Sara Gelbard" <egelbard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:50:54 +0200

As usual, the ETNI list turned up trumps! I asked about material for a weak,
nature-oriented student and I received many responses. Thanks very much to
all those who replied!
It set me thinking, though. On the one hand, it always bothers me when I see
that someone has asked a question to which I would ALSO like an answer, but
the responses only go to the person who asked. On the other hand, maybe it's
too much for everyone to post all the answers they received on the list. I'd
appreciate some feedback on this from all of you, as I'm sure that many
people would like to know  about others' replies.
If the general consensus is that it is a good idea for each person who asked
a question to post at least some of the responses, then I will happily make
up a digest of my emails - with only pertinent info, of course - and post it
to the list. Maybe ETNI could set up a FAQ corner on the site with the
questions and answers posted??
Shabbat Shalom
Sara