[etni] etni elementary

  • From: "Rachel Arenstein" <rachelr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:04:36 +0200

Hello Etniers,

This is to remind you that the new Elementary School section is up on ETNI -
www.etni.org.il/elementary
and
www.etni.org/elementary

So far we have received a good response from elementary school teachers, and
already more than 10 teachers have listed themselves on the Elementary
School Teachers Database.

We want to remind you that we have set up a bulletin board for discussing
issues of special significance to elementary school teachers. You can add a
message to the bulletin board simply by clicking on - "Add Message" - at the
top of the Bulletin Board page.

Links to the bulletin board and online form for adding yourselves to the
Teachers Database are found on the Elementary School opening page (URL
listed above).

We hope that the many links already listed on this page will help you with
your teaching. If you know of more links for elementary school, please send
them to us - ask@xxxxxxxx

Any other suggestions for improving the new Elementary School section are
also welcome.

Thanks,

The ETNI Team

Rachel Arenstein