[etni] creating a website

  • From: Steve Hellmann <steveh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 20:58:54 +0300

I am interested in learning more about creating and publishing a simple
personal online website. The main aim is to enable my students to have
access to up to date details of  set tasks, assignments and links.  If
homework assignments could be accepted online , this would be a bonus  but
is not a required element.
A program called Weebly has received a lot of praise but I would really
appreciate receiving recommendations from Etni members who have had
experience with anything that may be relevant.

Steve Hellmann

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager