[etni] courses for Israeli license in the north--CLARIFICATION

  • From: Cecile Hadassah Nadav <hadassahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:04:37 +0200

I just wanted to clarify a few points about the courses for the Israeli
license which will *hopefully* be given in Haifa next school year.
The courses are not open to anyone. Only teachers who meet certain
requirements (educational background, Hebrew competency, etc.) will be
considered for acceptance into the courses. There is a process you must go
through and eventually pass a va'ad to be accepted.
Also, the courses will only open if there are enough teachers who have been
accepted. Currently, there are not enough teachers, which was my motivation
for advertising the courses, and why some of you who contacted Yehudit Levi
received a negative response about the courses' opening, because it is in
fact only tentative at this point.
I apologize for any misunderstanding caused by the generality of my
Hadassah Nadav

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org