[etni] coursebooks additional materials

  • From: Harris & Channa <schroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 22:39:23 +0200

Dear colleagues,

for the past years I have collected lots of materials for the JH
coursebooks. This includes tests, quizzes, mini-projects, handouts for the
topics, suitable Internet webpages, etc.  I am sure there are teachers out
there who have been doing the same with the books they teach.
I would like to trade/ share the stuff I have collected with the materials I
need and other teachers might have.
I have additional materials for the following books:
7th grade - Go For It, Take Action
8th Grade - First Choice
9th grade - Horizons

I am looking for anything you have for Explorer, Discover, One Step Ahead,
Targets.

I would also appreciate any extras for the JH and High school NS books. This
year we have one to three native speakers in each grade and we are
desperately in need of some additional materials.

Have a great year,

Anna