[etni] bridging task instead of project

  • From: Michelle Smilowitz <mmsmilo2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 05:28:50 +0000

I'm looking to connect with teachers who have chosen to do the "Bridging Task"
in lieu of the "Project" for the 5 point bagrut.  I'm interested in general
feedback on the success of the assignment and have some specific questions as
well.  If it's relevant - the group I'm considering doing the task with is a
strong class of 11th grade English speakers.
Thanks in advance,Michelle Smilowitz

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx