[etni] books for accelerated English classes.

  • From: "Aviva Shapiro" <alshapirose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:08:23 +0200

this is wrong and that they need native speaker books. Well as far as I'm
concerned they are not native speakers. Some have English speaking parent=
and some spent time abroad but English is not their mother tongue. Others
are just excellent , hard working students. I didn't know I was breaking =
any
ministry rules and I'm not looking for trouble so I hope that Big Brother=
 is
not watching me. I'm just a hard working teacher. =0D
Shana Tova to everyone especially all of the great English teachers out
there.  =0D
Aviva S.