[etni] Re: about E- and oral exams (and C)

  • From: Yisrael and Batya Medad <ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:59:21 +0200

The answer was "obvious" if I remember correctly.   I did oral testing for
a few kids who didn't realize that it was more a "thinking" question.  None
of my students (whom I tested) got it right.  The students also had trouble
in general with the text.  It was hard to relate to.  It took me a bit to
figure out what was wanted.  If I had been a stressed out student, I never
would have gotten it.

Batya