[etni] Re: a joke

  • From: Bari Nirenberg <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: granny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:15:34 +0200

That doesn't sound like your pay for testing orally two weeks ago.
Rather, it sounds like you tested ONE kid orally on the day of the
Bagrut (the pay is 121 shekels an hour, so for a 25 minute exam, 60
shekels sounds about right).  It takes MUCH longer than two weeks to
receive your pay for the oral exam.  I also received my pay for
testing one student orally this week.

I'm pretty sure they figure out the pay for the oral exam per student,
but I can't remember how many you're supposed to test in an hour (6?).
 I think it normally comes out to something like 150-200 shekels after
taxes and bituach leumi.  That's not an awful lot, either, but it's
more than 24 shekels.

Bari