[etni] What would we do without them?

  • From: "Adele Raemer and Laurie Levy" <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:29:15 +0300

Dear All,

I would like to add my thanks to those that have already been posted on this
list. The organizers of the ETAI conference did a splendid job! After the
endless hours, the sleepless nights and the pressure of the two days upon
them, they deserve as many warm words of thanks that we can give them (and
more) and a good rest!

As a presenter who had too many technical demands (foolhardily daring to use
video AND powerpoint! A sure recipe for a nightmare) the technical
assistance got me through it in one piece, and for that I am grateful.

As a counselor who goes around to many schools, and sees how appreciative
teachers are when they receive training sessions, I cannot fathom why more
teachers do NOT take advantage of these wonderful, inspiring sessions. What
can I say? If you were NOT at this summer's ETAI conference, you missed out.
BIG TIME!

A million thanks again to the devoted organizers, hosts, presenters (and
anyone else who had a hand in this summers conference and I have forgotten
to mention here)!

Adele

JPEG image