[etni] Way Off Productions: Next Season!

  • From: Sara Halevi <sarahalevi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:23:08 +0300

Hi all,
For those of you who enjoyed "The Miracle Worker," thank you for joining us!
In June we will be presenting "The Phantom Tollbooth" by Norton Juster,
stage play by Susan Vanus. We are now planning our next season which will
include another literary classic. If there is a play you are currently
teaching, plan to teach or would like to see performed for your students,
please let me know. I look forward to seeing you all and your eager English
students in the coming months.
See you at the theater!
Sara Halevi
Some suggestions have been made: