[etni] Ulpanat Shallabim is looking for a teacher

  • From: Ellen Haskell <haskell.ellen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 21:15:49 +0300

We are looking for a teacher for English speakers in the junior high(8
hours). We are also looking for a teacher for the high school with
experience with the literature log (at least 2 classes). It is possible and
desirable for us if it is one person but we can split it too. We are
located near Modiin, Ramle, Rechovot, Hashmonaim, Bet Shemesh..but you need
a car.
This is your chance to be creative, work with motivated students and a
supportive staff. We don't often have places available so,..now is your
chance.

If you are interested, please send you resume to 08-9276 -756 FOR ELLEN.
Thanks and I can't wait to hear from all of you wonderful teachers out
there.
*Ellen Haskell*

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/