[etni] U.S Embassy Histhalmut for English Teachers (and a vent....)

  • From: sarag <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:54:02 +0200

I was informed that this hishtalmut will take place in Jerusalem 18-22 July.
They sent info to the schools about it, but none of our teachers ever saw
it. ;(
Registration is until 31.5, and the info should be up on ETNI at some time
(this is what the American Center told me).
So - I have a question - could someone who has been at this hishtalmut tell
me a little about it?  And not just the lectures and workshops, but also the
food, rooms and so on.
   tia -
    sara g

(I really need to think of something other than school -
my math kids have a "matkonet" tomorrow and i taught 6 hours - to 3
different classes- of "tigburim" in trigonometry today. i have a pile of
projects - 10th grade 5 points, they write a lot - to grade. and i feel like
i have been grading mock "C" exams every week for the last 10 years..... )
sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx