[etni] Re: The Wave

  • From: sara g <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lanart@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ETNI list <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:11:45 +0300

BD is wonderful. but i don't know if we can tell kids to buy a book from
abroad (even if it is cheaper than in israel.)
when my class had to but a book that was hard to find here, i suggested they
look at betterworldbooks or book depository, rather than amazon. but i made
sure they (and the parents) understood that i was not telling them to order
from abroad.

                    sara g

--
sara g in israel