[etni] The LD students tests and the official Michvan - Important for Judy Steiner!

  • From: Sarah Maoz <srmaoz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:48:32 +0100 (BST)

Dear Judy,

After having graded the tests which our LD (oral test) students did yesterday,
which we have to send back tomorrow, I have a request.

Seeing there were some very ambiguous questions and many "open to
interpretation", especially in the higher Modules, I feel that our LD students
may be uneccessarily penalized by us for things which will eventually be
accepted  in the Michvan.

This will be extremely unfair.  Is there a way we can receive the Michvan and
recheck the LD tests and if necessary send in a new grade.  Don't forget, each
point for them is very important because so much of the test is taken off, so
each mistake is worth more points too!

Thank you,  Sarah Maoz.

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Download Messenger Now