[etni] The Etni Rag

  • From: "David Lloyd" <david@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:46:47 +0200

ETNI is pleased to announce that we are once again about to publish an online periodical - "The ETNI Rag".

For a number of years, we published "The EtniNews" online, but stopped a few years ago. Since then, no other publication in Israel has filled the online void, and as the result of public demand, we have decided to meet the challenge.

The first issue of "The ETNI Rag" will come out sometime late August, in time for the new school year.

As such, the theme of this first issue will be - "Back to School."

We are now looking for contributors of articles on this theme. If you wish to contribute an article, please send it to - david@xxxxxxxxx

In addition to the specific theme for each issue, we will have our regular columns, each column written regularly by an Etni Ragger.

If you would like to be a regular contributor to a section on The Etni Rag, please write us and let us know - david@xxxxxxxxx
Tell us, also, what section you would like to write for. We welcome all ideas for possible regular sections on The Etni Rag.

David

Who's Who on ETNI - http://www.etni.org/whoswho/
Add yourself / Update your entry
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm