[etni] Thanks for the support!

  • From: francine widerker <widerker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:09:42 +0200

Dearest Etniers,
The outpouring of support and commiseration I have recieved is
overwhelming.  Thank-you so much. I can't sit and write each of you
individually because it would take forever and I have tests to grade. The
ratio allowed in our school for schoolwork vs. matkonet is 70% goes to the
matkonet. I requested that it be changed to 40-60 but was voted down. I have
been teaching for many years and love doing so. I honestly thrive when I am
in the classroom.  My husband laughed when I told him how I felt and said
"They got you again!".  But if I stop caring, then why am I putting up with
the crappy pay.  I can earn twice as much and not care somewhere else.
As for the way the test went, the ringleader cut school today and didn't
take the test. She claims severe illness. I have the backing of the
mechanechet, the principal and the rakezet.  It is a good and caring
school.
Have a Shabbat Shalom
Francine