[etni] Tanslation Skills exam.

  • From: "motti" <motti46@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 22:14:20 +0200

Surprisingly, I rarely see any messages about Translation here. Are there no
teachers who teach translation amongst the etni subscribers?

In my humble opinion, the Bagrut today was fair.
What troubled me was the fact that we are not allowed to hand in the yearly
grades (tsiuney magen). Personally, I don't agree with the Irgun's decision to
take this act, as the ministry may decide just to do away with these grades and
then what authority will we have in class? As if things aren't bad as is.

Mordecahi Mendelkern