[etni] TEAM's Monday Lecture Series!

  • From: s shenhav <sueshen50@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sue Shenhav <sueshen50@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 20:11:21 +0300

We are very excited to bring this program to you this week! Please join us
in support of our lone soldiers.
*April 20 – The Lone Soldier Center In Memory of Michael Levin – *Lone
soldiers have no home, family or community to return home to. This center
supports lone soldiers before, during and after their IDF service. The
Center was founded by former lone soldiers, many of whom were friends to
Michael Levin, to support lone soldiers serving today. *Please join us,
the week of Israel's Independence Day, in showing our support for these
wonderful young men and women.*

*Havayot Community Center, Rehov Sireni 52, Rehovot*

Join us at 9:30 a.m. for refreshments and socializing. Lectures commence at
10:30 a.m. Admission: NIS 20. Don’t forget out English lending library!

*Susan Shenhav*
*Private English Teacher*
*Cell: 054-6985005*
*Home: 077-7040453*
*“At any given moment you have the power to say this is NOT how the story
is going to end.”*

** ETNI Blog and Poll
http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org