[etni] TEAM Monday Morning Event

  • From: s shenhav <sueshen50@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sue Shenhav <sueshen50@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 19:33:18 +0200

T.E.A.M. - A social cultural club for English speakers presents:

*February 16-* *Dr.Arie Sover*-Senior Lecturer in Communication,

                  Theater, and Humor - Ashkelon Academic College
                  and the Open University. *-"Humor as a Way of Life"*

*Where: Havayot Community Center, Rehov Sireni 52, Rehovot*

*Join us at 9:30 a.m. for refreshments and socializing *

*Lectures commence at 10:30 a.m.  Admission: NIS 20*

**Mishloach Manot for IDF Soldiers*-from February 16 until March 2 we will
be collecting Mishloach Manot packages for our IDF Soldiers.  You are
invited to fill a shoe box with "goodies" for soldiers. You can include a
card with a few words, your name, e-mail and/or telephone number. Very
often the soldier replies to express his appreciation.  Please note: all
food products must be store bought and not home-made.

--
*Susan Shenhav*
*Private English Teacher*

** ETNI Blog and Poll