[etni] TEAM Monday Event!

  • From: s shenhav <sueshen50@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sue Shenhav <sueshen50@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 19:55:33 +0200

Please join us for this week’s lecture!
  *February 23- Jill Shames*, MSW, 5th degree Karate Black Belt
                   and Master Self-Defense Instructor returns.

*"Riding the Tiger: Expanding Your Personal             Safety Choices
through Empowerment Self-Defense"  *

*Where: Havayot Community Center, Rehov Sireni 52, Rehovot   *

*Join us at 9:30 a.m. for refreshments and socializing*

*Lectures commence at 10:30 a.m.  Admission: NIS 20*

And don’t forget:* *Mishloach Manot for IDF Soldiers*-from February 16
until March 2 we will be collecting Mishloach Manot packages for our IDF
Soldiers.  You are invited to fill a shoe box with "goodies" for soldiers.
You can include a card with a few words, your name, e-mail and/or telephone
number. Very often the soldier replies to express his appreciation.  *Please
note: all food products must be store bought and not home-made.     *

--
*Susan Shenhav*
*Private English Teacher*

** ETNI Blog and Poll