[etni] Song CD's

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:58:09 +0200

Somebody ordered my recorded Songs For Classroomm use  CD's.  I prepared the
package but never sent it.
As I am suffering from Pesach anxiety, it is faster just to announce this on
ETNi rather than look thru my files or get the check back from the bank.

Whoever you are, please notify me and i'll send it out.

Barry S

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
Much more than just a journal