[etni] Site for Teachers of Elementary School Native English Speakers

  • From: "Susan Tsairi" <tsairi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:34:01 +0200

 Hi, I would like to invite anyone interested to visit my new site The ABC
Stop.  www.abcstop.com[1].  The site is aimed at teachers of elementary
school native English speakers in Israel, but the list of recommended web
sites may interest you all.  At the moment you will find a notice board,
large database of recommended web sites (including sites offering lesson
plans, worksheets, free downloads, online games, online libraries and books,
reference sites, current events, learning centers and more.)Daily quote and
daily word, What's on BBC Prime (updated daily), free web page generators,
member only chat and forum.  Membership is free and will remain so. I felt
the need to build the site  after agreeing to teach the Native English
Speakers program at my present school, and finding myself with very little
inthe way of guidance.  I hope that we will be able to build a supportive
online community of Teachers of Native English Speakers.  Susan Tsairi
http://www.abcstop.com
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger[2] Download
today it's FREE!

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.abcstop.com
   2 http://g.msn.com/8HMBEN/2731??PS=47575