[etni] Show time!

  • From: Mitzi Geffen <mitzi1002001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:31:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,
        It's that time of year again. You are all cordially invited to watch
Ulpanat Amit's 16th annual English musical - this year, my personal favorite -
Peter Pan. We will have two performances  - both in the beautiful new Youth
Center in downtown Beer Sheva on Rechov Haavot. (He'avot?)  The first is on
Wednesday, February 16th at 4:00 in the afternoon. The second is on Thursday,
February 17th at 7:30 in the evening.
       If you've been thinking of trying to put on a play with your students of
any age, I think this is the perfect one to come see. Better yet, bring some
students with you and watch them start asking to do it too! There is a modest
admission fee of 15 NIS to help us cover costs.
     Hope to see you in the audience,
             Mitzi Geffen