[etni] Safe surfing

  • From: Barry Praag <bpraag@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Etnians
I have been following the - to befriend or not - facebook discussion with
interest. The internet, in general, when used correctly is a mine of
information and entertainment. On the other hand it can be be a dangerous place
for those who are young and gullible. To this end I am posting a link to a site
that many of you  may know that promotes "safe surfing". Lots of interesting
information that perhaps can be passed on to your pupils.
http://eshnav.org.il/

A very Happy Holiday and safe to you all
Barry Praag
Har Vagai

Five years in captivity is far too long- bring back Gilad safe and well.