[etni] Request for teachers in elementary and junior high schools to participate in a research study

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 21:12:00 -0700

**** If I had the chance to do it all over again. - www.etni.org ****

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisa Amdur" <lisa-a@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Request for teachers in elementary and junior high schools to
participate in a research study

Dear teachers,

I am a doctoral student at Tel Aviv University and my
research focuses on the impact of the Meizav tests on teachers.

Teachers whose classes participated in the Meizav test this
school year (2004-2005) and who are willing to answer a
questionnaire are asked to contact me at lisa-a@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sincere thanks for your kind cooperation,
Lisa