[etni] Re tests

  • From: Mark Weisgold <mweisgold@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:03:28 -0800 (PST)

At this moment our school still hasn't received the
grades from the winter bag rut. Our secretary has sent
in the list of the students for the summer. I asked
what will happen to students who want to take a retest
because they aren't satisfied with their grades. She
said that they could do only Moed Bet because they
didn't register for the retest. My question is why
should they be penalized because the ministry didn't
return the grades earlier.

http://mail.yahoo.com