[etni] Questions for ETAI

  • From: Steiner Family <steiner1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 16:12:08 +0300

Dear Teachers,

I read a lovely quote:

"It is not only by the questions we have answered that progress may be
measured, but also by those we are still asking."

This inspired me to base my talk at the ETAI International Conference on
questions that teachers would like to hear answers to .

I thought that the best way to find out what questions teachers have is to
ask you here on ETNI.  Therefore, please send me any question that you
have regarding teaching English in Israel (for ALL grade levels and not only
about the Bagrut exams - actually it is preferred not to have questions
about the Bagrut.....).  I will then go through them and try my best to
answer them at my talk at ETAI.

Your questions should be sent to me by June 10th.

Please email your questions to:  steiner1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the subject, write: Questions for ETAI
(OR just press the reply button!)

Thank you very much for your cooperation and looking forward to hearing
from you!

Judy Steiner
Chief Inspector for English Language Education