[etni] Re: Question about accomodations

  • From: Yisrael and Batya Medad <ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: benfam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,ETNI Discussion List <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:01:03 +0200

Yes, there is "hakra'at sheilon" for English.  Many MLD kids get confused
and distracted by "mechanical devices" like tape recorders and
milonit.  This should be taken into account.

I'm a hs teacher, and most of my students have the right to use the
milonit.  I have found that using a variety of simple dictionaries, such as
Passport and the white Oxford,  can be much more effective and helpful.

Batya