[etni] Online NBA course

  • From: Renee Whal <renew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:10:50 +0200

Hi,
This message is in answer to Hedy Gertler or anyone else who would like to take an online NBA course.

The online NBA courses are given by Matach(Tamid). At present, we are running 5 online NBA courses which started after the teachers' strike and will run through June. All these courses are fully subscribed.

Depending on demand, the Ministry will probably fund additional online NBA courses starting next school year. Information about these courses should be available around September when we will start the registration process. We will put up notices on ETNI, and this mailing list as soon as the information is available, so watch this list as well as the English Ministry site.

We already have quite a few names on our waiting list for these courses - overflow from our last course offerings - so make sure you get your requests in early.

We also offer the CAT (Curriculum Anchored Teaching ) course which is an online course somewhat parallel to the NBA but for junior high school.

For further information, you can contact me at: renew@xxxxxxxxx

Renee Wahl

From: "Hedy Gertler" <hedykib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [etni] NBA course online
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:11:31 +0200

Hi everyone,
Can anyone tell me if there is an NBA course online or who I need to contact
about same?

Thanks for your help,
Hedy

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **