[etni] OT: Israel wins first-ever Olympic gold medal - Hatikvah at 8pm on channel 1

  • From: "Jacob Richman" <jrichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:11:28 +0200

Hi Everyone!

Congratulations to Windsurfer Gal Friedman who won
Israel's first ever Olympic Gold Medal.
I posted pictures and articles of the event at:
http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/israel/history/ilsports.htm

The medal will be awarded tonight (Wednesday) at 8pm.
Israel TV channel 1 will be covering the award ceremony live from
Athens. The worldwide televised event will also include the playing
of Israel's national anthem - Hatikvah.

I will post additional pictures and articles later tonight after the
ceremony.
On the web page, hold the control key and press the F5 key to see
the latest pictures and articles.

Enjoy!!
Jacob