[etni] Re: New bagrut question

  • From: Steiner Family <steiner1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: djberman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:41:09 +0200

Dear Jane,

1.  The answer to your first question is one that relates to general policy
of the Ministry of Education .  The Director-General and the Head of the
Testing Dept. have been working on a special Bulletin that deals with Bagrut
examinations (for all subjects) that should be coming out in the near
future.  You will be able to find an answer to your question in that
Bulletin.

2.  Regarding your second comment, the tzvira model has been implemented as
demanded by the Director-General of the Ministry of Education.  I, as Chief
Inspector of English Language Education in the Ministry am responsible for
the implementation.  Neither of us "have earned a pretty packet from cooking
up this new stuff" and neither of us are "laughing all the way to the bank!"
I find your comment to be extremely distasteful.

Judy