[etni] New Year's e-mails

  • From: "Avraham Roos" <avrahamr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:10:08 +0200

> Remember, if you send e-cards through Web sites by entering your and your
> friends' e-mails, they can be harvested for later use and then WATCH OUT
for
> the Spam. You will only have yourself to blame. This is the first rule of
> preventing/lessening Spam: DON'T enter your e-mail into any Web form!

I agree with Gary. So here's a nice alternative:

Send an e-mail to your loved ones and tell them to click on the following
link. It will open a rosh hashanah song (hebrew) and a page with the words
and animation. Cute and simple without danger of spamming:
http://212.68.158.143/kehil/music03/music/tali1.swf

With this I send you all a shana tova!

Avraham Roos
Antwerp, Belgium