[etni] New Israeli Educational Stamps Posted Online

  • From: "Jacob Richman" <jrichman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:47:15 +0300

Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in April 2010.
I included the stamp itself, the first day cover,
and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

- 150th Anniversary of the Birth of Herzl

- Israeli Inovations that Changed the Word
  Expo 2010 Shanghai, China

- Israel Memorial Day 2010

- Jerusalem's Tribute to New York World Trade Center Victims

- 60 Years of Friendship between Israel and Canada

- Children's Books and their Illustrations
  London 2010 International Stamp Exhibition
 - Alice in Wonderland
 - Gulliver's Travels
 - Peter Pan

The new stamps are located at:
http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/stamps/index-2010.html

Israel Independence Day is celebrated this year on
Tuesday, April 20, 2010.

Happy Birthday Israel!
Jacob

** The ETNI Rag **