[etni] Re: NEW bagrut, moed aleph

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:30:49 -0700

Eleanor wrote:
>Kol Hakavod on organizing the letter, petition and statistics.
>However,  why has it been removed from the ETNI home page?  Many
>schools added their statistics to the 29 schools originally  posted --
>what happened to the statistics  and the promise to update them?

*ETNI replies:
The letter/petition and ministry response has not been removed from the
ETNI homepage.
These items were simply moved down from "What's New" to "ETNI
Highlights" - on the same page (home page).
The statistics are no longer there, as we haven't been sent updates to
the statistics to put up - and in any case, the official statistics
should be published any day now - as promised by the Ministry - and we
will point to them as soon as they are publicly announced.

The ETNI Team