[etni] Re: NBA booklet

  • From: Gail Mann <gail@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gosela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:47:03 +0200

Hi Orly,

The office will be sending (or has sent) your school another copy.
Schools that have emailed, phoned or faxed that they haven't received
their NBA handbook have all been sent another copy. We have announced
this several times on ETNI.

The handbook is also available on the web - linked from the front page
of ETNI.

We have also posted a form to order more NBA handbooks (at 17 NIS
each).

Gail