[etni] Moreshet Grade School 1/2 time position available

  • From: "David R. Herz" <coach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:13:03 +0300

A friend of mine asked me to post this.  Call Sarit (not on Shabbat) if you
are interested.

The Moreshet school is looking to hire an English teacher for the upcoming
school year.  Part time position 12 hours, teaching 4th, 5th and 6th grade
boys. (1/2 classes, approx. 15 boys to a class)

Please contact Sarit Wise - English Coordinator

0547606661

I know nothing more about this position, so please do not ask me about it.

David Raphael Herz

 <mailto:mr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> coach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

skype: drherz

1-203-517-0518